• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully not repeating stuff thats on here, but anyone know why the 2pm kick off?
Something to do with Northampton Saints rugby team being at home on the same day I think.

Spoonz Red E

As Ant says above, to avoid a clash with the Northampton Saints rugby game at 3.05pm.

Means our fans can drive away before the roads get filled up with the Rugby crowd.

denzel

As Ant says above, to avoid a clash with the Northampton Saints rugby game at 3.05pm.

Means our fans can drive away before the roads get filled up with the Rugby crowd.

A bit like today, when the Port Vale fans were able to get away well before the Exeter fans left....

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
image.jpg
I’m a bit early.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A nothing match for both teams, and am expecting a good turnout of Grecians

KentGrecian

Looking forward to this one.

iscalad

2pm kick off. Should be available on iFollow.

Spoonz Red E

A nothing match for both teams, and am expecting a good turnout of Grecians

A win puts us above them with still an outside chance of top 10 finish it Orient don't win.
I'll have some of that if it's going ....

Colesman Ballz

2pm kick off. Should be available on iFollow.
The majority of the game takes place during the TV "black-out" period, so some clarification of this will be necessary. :unsure:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
The majority of the game takes place during the TV "black-out" period, so some clarification of this will be necessary. :unsure:
Only the audio Pass available on I follow in the UK, as the game is being played during the blackout.

They could technically show the game up to 1445, but would have to cut transmission at that point to not be in breach of the blackout rules.

This is why some European matches which kick off 1700 BST, join match in progress at 1715.

On a side note, I was surprised they didn't just move this to a 1245 kick off or something and just have it available on I follow for extra income for both sides etc. and completely miss the Saints match