• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

October/March International break

cannockred

Think finland has an unfair advantage over Wales with antman playing upfront.....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We have 5 away

Information

So that's 4 Blank Saturdays in League 1 next season

Hoping that we hold on to some of the above !

budegrecian

Both Kenya and Zimbabwe play on Saturday. Vinnie is obviously injured but I presume the Admiral hasn’t been selected for Zimbabwe this time around.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Both Kenya and Zimbabwe play on Saturday. Vinnie is obviously injured but I presume the Admiral hasn’t been selected for Zimbabwe this time around.
I would assume similar for Muskwe, not fit.🤒🤕

tom_ecfc

Imagine Muskwe rocking up for international duty, bagging a hat trick then disappearing back into the Bermuda Triangle again!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Imagine Muskwe rocking up for international duty, bagging a hat trick then disappearing back into the Bermuda Triangle again!
I'd rather that he didn't, as a fit to play Muskwe means us having to waste even more money paying his wages ! :(

Martin Weiler

Some potential milestones coming up:

If Ilmari Niskanen plays against Wales tomorrow he will become the all time leader of full international caps won while at Exeter City. Only 3 but that would take him beyond three players on 2: Dwayne Lee, Jake Gosling and Joel Grant.

If Yanic Wildschut and Mo Eisa get on the pitch in this break they will become the 8th and 9th players to win a cap while at Exeter City. They would join Dermot Curtis, Admiral Muskwe and Vil Sinisalo on 1 cap.
Vil, of course, could move up the rankings if he gets on.

Bridgy 81

Some potential milestones coming up:

If Ilmari Niskanen plays against Wales tomorrow he will become the all time leader of full international caps won while at Exeter City. Only 3 but that would take him beyond three players on 2: Dwayne Lee, Jake Gosling and Joel Grant.

If Yanic Wildschut and Mo Eisa get on the pitch in this break they will become the 8th and 9th players to win a cap while at Exeter City. They would join Dermot Curtis, Admiral Muskwe and Vil Sinisalo on 1 cap.
Vil, of course, could move up the rankings if he gets on.
I love the idea that Ilmari may set that record tomorrow evening (or if not, sometime soon).
Just goes to show that even in football the nice bloke sometimes comes out on top.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member