• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Official news in the morning

Stu86

Excellent news!! Our best striker IMO.

milts

Great news :D

Hopefully curo will sign, but if not tis needs to sign a goalkeeper, centre back, midfielder and striker!

06smithr

I've been told that we are close to signing Matt gill

SGF

Excellent news!! Our best striker IMO.
What he said :)

davecg

greenawayr

Coles and Gill would fit the bill nicely I'd say.

Unusual to see us so busy this early, guessing tis wants the squad sorted so he can have a couple of weeks off without the phone ringing constantly.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Great stuff this. Duffy, Nards & Noble all wanting to stay. Very positive about next year!

This is oh so good. Now the main part of retaining key players is done, the club can focus on strenghtening a couple of key areas. The future's bright, the future's play offs.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great stuff this. Duffy, Nards & Noble all wanting to stay. Very positive about next year!
If we can add Cureton to the list then next season i think we will have a good chance. I belive that Bouza could be a great replacement for Harley. Although Next season if Harley isnt getting muchfootball then could always try a sneaky loan bid

older-codger

Although Next season if Harley isnt getting muchfootball then could always try a sneaky loan bid
Bear in mind that the loan deal last season was part of the transfer deal and involved Swansea paying him. That wouldn't be the case next season and we would probably have to pay a substantial part of what are now premiership wages.