• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Old programmes for sale

Scotty

You can get one from Programme Monthly magazine. Have a look at John Litster's column in the City programme. His address is at the bottom of the page.
Many thanks Mike.

GJW

Programmes will now be going to a new owner at the Notts County game. Sorry to Exeterry (a close second place), if I get any more I'll pass them on to you.

Scotty

Having taken Mikes recommendation of PM at the bottom of our very own programme I'm a little stifled at this particular 1 issue I have from 1931.

If anyone can help let me know

I’m hoping to find out an idea of valuation, if indeed it’s worth anything, of the paper supplement programme from the City vs. Sunderland FA Cup 6th Round Replay.
The wet and windy game at SJP attracted a crowd of over twenty thousand in which City ended up loosing 4-2.

Any help appreciated.

Scotty

Red Lion

Thank you Gary for the programmes. (obviously apart from that ghastly green thing!) Hope you enjoyed the beer!

Tim

GJW

Cheers Tim. Nice to meet you. I had to hoof it down as I had another one to drink before kick off, but it was very nice. Thank you. Notice all the fag adverts in the old programmes. It's almost like smoking was compulsory back then for all sportsmen and fans.