• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Orient away International break

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
The ground has undergone another name change?! I happen to be in London that day so it would be annoying if it was moved, however that does look quite likely. I presume we won’t know for a good few weeks yet though…
Will always be Brisbane Road to me.

I'm sure we will get more than 500 when we sell out the first lot

JayPob94

No idea if this will be on yet. I know the Fins will have a game, Harris will be called up to the U21s. The others I've had a look don't have a game. So no idea yet. I'll be going if it's on!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking through the fixtures there seems to be little or nothing in the way of African or Central American fixtures which means Mo, Yanic, or Vinnie will be tied down.

Information

No African I agree because they have just played the African Nations Cup

Here is a pretty good fixture list

Squads are normally announced 10 days before so surely the decision will be made before Burton match on 16th ??

Boyo

If Vil, Ilmani and Harris are all fit, they'll likely be called up and the game will be off.

Information

Tickets arrived in the post on Tuesday

I guess April 9th or 16th look to be likely alternate dates ??

Leads

Anyone know if Orient have internationals? It's quite possible one of our 3 might be injured and not called up, but could be called off anyway if they have the required number...

Information

They didn't in September as we played the reverse fixture

Ashford Grecian

I normally get my tickets posted but I am coming down for the Bolton match and "collect my tickets at the box office" is an option - if I order today do the tickets become immediately available so I could collect on 9th March ?

TOP_CITY_FAN

I normally get my tickets posted but I am coming down for the Bolton match and "collect my tickets at the box office" is an option - if I order today do the tickets become immediately available so I could collect on 9th March ?
Yeah mate