• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oxford United (H) - Season Finale Build Up

ryancooper327

Thought we might have confirmed a couple other extensions/departures (like Carroll) ahead of tomorrow so we could say our goodbyes..

tom_ecfc

Thought we might have confirmed a couple other extensions/departures (like Carroll) ahead of tomorrow so we could say our goodbyes..
Maybe there won’t be any goodbyes 😉

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Argiggle still hanging on had Brum won they would have been in the bottom three can still happen although their game is home to Hull with I think the latter having nothing to play for while Brum are home to Norwich none of the greeenies can rest easily but I think they will make it.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nah, there's always a spirit of defeat amongst City fans when Argyle are mentioned which smacks of some kind of secret admiration.
They are coming down, they are crap.
Be funny though if the only time they feature in the bottom three is on the last day of the season!

denzel

If they do stay up, Leicester deserve a 100 points deduction next season for losing the game that kept them up.

fred binneys head

Argiggle still hanging on had Brum won they would have been in the bottom three can still happen although their game is home to Hull with I think the latter having nothing to play for while Brum are home to Norwich none of the greeenies can rest easily but I think they will make it.
Hull have to beat argyle to get into the play offs! What will happen is that Hull will batter argyle, but Birmingham will lose to Norwich, so argyle stay up by the skin of their ball sacks. Tossers.

STURTZ

There is another way Arghgyle could drop. Hull score 5 to nullify their goal diff over Brum. Birmingham then require just a draw.

I think!

Last edited:

andrew p long

Of course next week's dream scenario is that Argyle have finished their game, are apparently safe ahead of Birmingham...

...and then in the 98th minute Argyle are relegated courtesy of a late Birmingham goal......scored by Jay Stansfield...!