• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peterborough United Vs Exeter City. Prediction and discussion thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
The irony is we are better away. Not Lincoln perhaps but Wigan, Barnsley, Rovers...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
The irony is we are better away. Not Lincoln perhaps but Wigan, Barnsley, Rovers...
So it seems at present so fingers crossed tomorrow we can add to our points total.

JGrecian23

I actually enjoyed my only away trip this season which was Reading. We scored a couple and overall it wasn't the worst performance at all.

Having said that, it's hard enough to justify £20 for a ticket at home under Caldwell, I certainly don't blame anyone who doesn't want to pay in excess of £100 and give up their day to watch this.

Cheltenham would have been a definite but not a chance this year. I think we will always have that loyal few hundred who go wherever we play so that won't change no matter how boring we are.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
But this is 100% a defeat and if it isn't will donate £10 to the trust.
Donate to the Exeter food action thread on Exeweb instead they need it more than our Trust

Ex-ciderrr

Not expecting much tomorrow at Peterborough, I feel they will be out for revenge after we beat them a few weeks ago could be a pasting 4-0 posh I’m going

hope I’m totally wrong of course

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not expecting much tomorrow at Peterborough, I feel they will be out for revenge after we beat them a few weeks ago could be a pasting 4-0 posh I’m going

hope I’m totally wrong of course
I don't think revenge comes into it. They would be just as up for it if they'd beaten us a couple of weeks back.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
If we go behind we’re fooked….have we come from behind to win this season? i don’t remember many…

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we go behind we’re fooked….have we come from behind to win this season? i don’t remember many…
Once. Peterborough at SJP a few weeks ago. We've gained 5 points going behind.

Peterborough at SJP win
Stevenage away draw

Can't remember the other draw from behind though

denzel

Once. Peterborough at SJP a few weeks ago. We've gained 5 points going behind.

Peterborough at SJP win
Stevenage away draw

Can't remember the other draw from behind though
Lincoln

Alfie 1966

5.am up getting ready to depart for coach am asking myself WHY am i doing this. Is there hope or am i just CRACKERS.