• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peterborough Utd (H) Discussion Thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ticket_10.pdf for those with e-tickets for the cowshed stand......
In English please?

Ian Tarr

In English please?
Sorry, Snoop.

If you have a season ticket in whatever area of the ground, and choose the electronic option rather than hard copy tickets, the tickets are in .pdf format, and are identified by number rather than opposition. So it's handy to know before you rock up to the turnstile which one to open.

Another poster -- I forget who, my apologies -- has supplied this little service once or twice in the past, so I thought I'd do it this time.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry, Snoop.

If you have a season ticket in whatever area of the ground, and choose the electronic option rather than hard copy tickets, the tickets are in .pdf format, and are identified by number rather than opposition. So it's handy to know before you rock up to the turnstile which one to open.

Another poster -- I forget who, my apologies -- has supplied this little service once or twice in the past, so I thought I'd do it this time.
Thank you, very helpful and saves faffing around

JW57++

Thank you, very helpful and saves faffing around
Best to check first. In my batch of tickets today’s game is pdf 9, not 10. There seem to be different numbers for some batches of pdfs.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
With our susceptible defence a lot will depend on our midfield being mobile and able to cut out crosses into the box as well as getting forward and playing a high line pressing game.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we sell out the home seats and all but 600 on the BB and Posh only bring 400 that indicates a realistic attendance of around 6,500, less any no-shows where we get the money anyway (ST holders are counted whether they attend or not).
Damn, I was 11 out.