• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Please help!

lee_h

Hi,
Huddersfield fan here, I am wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of Ronnie Robinson (he played for us on loan from you in 1994) ? BTW - Well done last season for staying, I have a soft spot for youse as Stewie and Tisdale played for Huddersfield.

Thanks

Lee

Grecian1966

He was last known to be residing with Her Majesty. .............................................. Pentonville?

the dog2

contact mike blackstone via private mail ,if anyone will know it will be him

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
wasnt exactly mister popular when he was here

Smokey

He was last known to be residing with Her Majesty. .............................................. Pentonville?
What was the crime?

I am pretty sure that very soon after being released by us he was arrested for robbery and gbh along with his dad. Not too sure if he was found guilty tho.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always thought he was a class player for us

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ha Ha 2-1 to the Exeter

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am pretty sure that very soon after being released by us he was arrested for robbery and gbh along with his dad. Not too sure if he was found guilty tho.
He was still with the Grecians when that happened..Bally or TC (i can't recall who) said he was unavailable due a court case!...It would have been around 93/94....

lancsgrecian

well if he is in jail i hope they found him guilty first