• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Please Join The 19/31 Fund

Ian_Woodward

i think its b*ll*cks to be honest with you. im all for signing young new players but there is no need to ask the fans to pay £228 a year each when we've just sold a player for £350k and whatever he was on a week. if tis wants a player he will sign him regardless.

say this player we sign gets £250 a week or whatever they earn you'd need 90 members just to pay it

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
i think its b*ll*cks to be honest with you. im all for signing young new players but there is no need to ask the fans to pay £228 a year each when we've just sold a player for £350k and whatever he was on a week. if tis wants a player he will sign him regardless.

say this player we sign gets £250 a week or whatever they earn you'd need 90 members just to pay it
So that's a no then?

Saint James

A bit out of order Ian. The club hasn't asked the fans for a jelly bean. This was the brainchild and initiative of the exiled fans themselves seeking to do their bit to help the club however they can - I for one applaud them for it.

papillon

Simple keep your cash in your pocket then.

Oh yes your maths is crap!!

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
FACEBOOK
Good thinking fellas. If you need any help or want to talk tactis then PM me, otherwise I'll leave you to set something up. Thanks in advance.

TIM
Thanks, sorry, will sorditout1931fundlethorpe...

DEEP DARK SOUTH GRECIANS
Cheers RG plus one. It's great to see the little exiled groups coming toegther, so I'd love to see that one work. Good luck with it.

POSSIBLE BOS SIGN-UP
Ta Egg. Yes, Tony had mentioned that possibility. A great effort given everything else they do for Trust and Club.

LOOK WHAT I DID AT FOOTBALL TRAINING :)
Four new members today from Exeter Exiles FC training - and that was with swine flu and injury affected low turnout - plus I've yet to check the 19/31 inbox, so I think it's definitely going to be a good update tonight. Looking forward to doing this one...

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ian: We're only asking nicely mate. I'm sorry if we come across as self-righteous or pushy or both. But, if we get our 53 members, that’ll be an extra £12,000 in Tis’s budget this year which, although peanuts when compared to a £350k transfer fee, will give us that tiny bit extra to work with - enough to pay for a promising young striker in fact.

Sorry again if we’ve been winding you up.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
A big moment for us, as The 19/31 Fund has made it up to 31 members.

I should have said before how pride we are to have Number 21 (see below) on the list of members.

19/31 Fund Supporters

1. Andrew Long, West Mids
2. James Forsyth, Bath
3. Darren Drew, Kent
4. Ed Hyland, Oxford
5. Alan Crockford, London
6. Damien Mills, Exeter
7. James Featherstone, London
8. Northants Grecian
9. Kirk Kenny, Australia
10. TM
11. Thames Valley Red
12. Brighton Grecian
13. BurtieW
14. Newtonpop
15. Hampshire Grecians
16. Dan Hill, London
17. Exeter City Supporters Club of Norway
18. Terry Hall, Switzerland
19. Darren Roberts
20. Tim Pryor
21. In memory of Dacre
22. Mark Edwards
23. Mark Jefford, Chard
24. Ben Long, London
25. Dave Painter, London
26. Ian McBaine / Tom Finch / Tom Hooper, London
27. Andrew Featherstone, London
28. David Crockford, London
29. Andrew Whiteway, London
30. Rod Ash
31. Neil Hardy, Gosport

Irons in the Fire
MH
JC
BOS!
TL
CH

I'm away at the WorldNet footy tournament in Leeds this weekend - along with six of the above I think it is - so the next update will be on Sunday night.

Email us at [email protected] to join or if you have any questions.

Ian_Woodward

Ian: We're only asking nicely mate. I'm sorry if we come across as self-righteous or pushy or both. But, if we get our 53 members, that’ll be an extra £12,000 in Tis’s budget this year which, although peanuts when compared to a £350k transfer fee, will give us that tiny bit extra to work with - enough to pay for a promising young striker in fact.

Sorry again if we’ve been winding you up.
tbh i thought it was something the club had set up and not the fans, didnt really read through it

burtiew

Ian, the whole point of this as I see it ... it's a way of us City fans who can't get to as many matches as we would like to, voluntarily putting a bit more back in.
If I still lived in Exeter I would be at every home match swelling the coffers every other week by more than I am now committing to spend every month.
This is a club owned by the fans in the true sense of the word, and no-one is forcing anyone to do anything. The idea of contributing directly to the fantastic journey that is our Exeter City at the moment, is too good a chance to miss. To not be involved would be like watching the Grand National without betting on it.
Keep up the good work Alan and the rest of the Exiles, I'm behind you one million percent.
By the way if you want proper names instead of the initials etc, no 13 (burtiew) is Burtie Welland.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
tbh i thought it was something the club had set up and not the fans, didnt really read through it
Ahhhh, I see :) Now I see where you were coming from...

Oh, and thanks Bertie. Will change your No.13 slot accordingly.

Cheers all

Al