• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth has a 'John Lewis'.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster

Grecian2K

And Pa*****ty has a "John Thomas" running it!

motorservices

and TJ Huges has closed down, my my how empty you're town centre looks

IJN

Is that a big branch then Phil?

Silver fox

and TJ Huges has closed down, my my how empty you're town centre looks
That's being kind motor!! Where they going to get their shell suits from now? Torquay maybe?

motorservices

That's being kind motor!! Where they going to get their shell suits from now? Torquay maybe?
a week or 2 back i was on my way to a friends weekend party and decided to get a new pair of sneakers, anyway because i had to go over the ferry i went into town (i moved out about 5 yrs ago) anyway not only was i shocked at all the empty shops the parking meters are truelly ****e, FFS remembering a reg number of a car i only bought the day before was never gonna work out, and then when i had the reg it wouldnt except it because it was a newly fitted PP, in the end due to having the spare key i left it running locked the car and spent 5 mins getting my sneakers, plymouth can **** itself in the ass hard before i will spend another penny in that **** hole

graiser

Sundial west is crap, Sundial east is pretty good, but even though you've fcked Gandy street up your shopping is better, except for HoF

Silver fox

Sundial west is crap, Sundial east is pretty good, but even though you've fcked Gandy street up your shopping is better, except for HoF
True, Gaffs I buy all my jeans in HoF Plymouth, like to add something to your declining economy :D

graiser

True, Gaffs I buy all my jeans in HoF Plymouth, like to add something to your declining economy :D
Foxy all contributions are gratefully received, a pair of jeans here and there, 20k gate money from you beys, I'm really touched

Silver fox

Foxy all contributions are gratefully received, a pair of jeans here and there, 20k gate money from you beys, I'm really touched
Here to help Pal (y) like to do my bit for charity.