• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth v Luton

sladie

At least we have a bus!

It must be fun for you looking out for our results, after all not much hinging on yours now is there?
Hmm, id say there is a strong chance we could meet you in the Play offs..... thats if you manage to make them

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
At least we have a bus!

It must be fun for you looking out for our results, after all not much hinging on yours now is there?
That's a fair point. I'd written our season off a few weeks back but I'm very much looking forward to watching your run in and praying you **** it up big style.

Grecian2K

Play nicely boys, else you'll only get poor ickle Gurley all discombobulated again :(

Silver fox

Play nicely boys, else you'll only get poor ickle Gurley all discombobulated again :(
Gurley does what he's told by the fat controller, like all the other muppets on pasoti.

Silver fox

Cheering Oxford on tonight.
1-0 up 36 mins.

Silver fox

Oxford 2-0 up (y) 56 mins.

Avening Posse

3-0 now, I will laugh my arse off if Accrington win tomorrow night (clap), ahem, to help us catch Wycombe of course :S

fred binneys head

4-0 now, game well and truly over

sladie

3-0 now, I will laugh my arse off if Accrington win tomorrow night (clap), ahem, to help us catch Wycombe of course :S
tomorrow night is fun regardless, Pasoti will be like reading a heart warming bedtime story

Silver fox

Come on Stanley.