• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Peter Murrell, Husband of former Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has been re-arrested in regards to the ongoing investigation of SNP finances.
Surely all he needs to do is claim he was being held hostage in a motor home by a very bad person?
Case dismissed!

Mr Jinx

I may be entering Elgy like tin foil hat territory but I sense we’re getting to know in instalments perhaps a dangerous compromising of the Governing party via its gay MP’s. We now the removal of a sitting PM was facilitated by a possible sting involving Wragg, you don’t need to be a reader of the Le Carre novels, to know the UK has a chequered history when it’s comes to Gay establishment figures getting compromised.
I don’t think we as yet know the half of it!
Absolutely this Tav.

Having been a bit baffled as to how/why under a Conservative government gay and even trans stuff has been shoehorned into education and rammed down kids' throats at primary schools (as it has been our son's), I did a bit of digging. I mean, you'd fully expect this under Labour, but the Tories, really ?!?!

Ladies and gentlemen - I give you Nick Gibb MP. Turns out it's largely due to him, signed and waived on initially by Call-me-Dave of course. Boris sacked him, before he got his job back under Sunak. There does appear to be a significant number of gay MPs in government that have managed to exert enough pressure and influence, hence where we are. So despite all the anti-woke rhetoric which creates a lot of hot air and headlines, there's a lot of contrary stuff going on behind the scenes. Similar has been seen with immigration.

Absolute betrayal.

Mr Jinx

Another shocking incident doing the rounds where plod threatens to arrest a man for "being openly Jewish".

What have we become and are becoming...and what's that coming over the hill?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolutely this Tav.

Having been a bit baffled as to how/why under a Conservative government gay and even trans stuff has been shoehorned into education and rammed down kids' throats at primary schools (as it has been our son's), I did a bit of digging. I mean, you'd fully expect this under Labour, but the Tories, really ?!?!

Ladies and gentlemen - I give you Nick Gibb MP. Turns out it's largely due to him, signed and waived on initially by Call-me-Dave of course. Boris sacked him, before he got his job back under Sunak. There does appear to be a significant number of gay MPs in government that have managed to exert enough pressure and influence, hence where we are. So despite all the anti-woke rhetoric which creates a lot of hot air and headlines, there's a lot of contrary stuff going on behind the scenes. Similar has been seen with immigration.

Absolute betrayal.
Has Menzies alleged payment of his medical bills with campaign money got anything to do with his sexuality?

It might just be that this particular chap is, ya know, a bit dodgy.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I may be entering Elgy like tin foil hat territory but I sense we’re getting to know in instalments perhaps a dangerous compromising of the Governing party via its gay MP’s. We now the removal of a sitting PM was facilitated by a possible sting involving Wragg, you don’t need to be a reader of the Le Carre novels, to know the UK has a chequered history when it’s comes to Gay establishment figures getting compromised.
I don’t think we as yet know the half of it!
Sorry can you explain your theory to someone who has no idea what you're getting at here?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Former PM Mr Johnson has been told off by ACOBA for a series breach of rules for his meeting with the Venezuelan President along with Maarlan Petermann of Merlyn Associates. The former PM has not co-operated with the Committee and despite his failing he's not to be punished.

Mr Jinx

Has Menzies alleged payment of his medical bills with campaign money got anything to do with his sexuality?

It might just be that this particular chap is, ya know, a bit dodgy.
Menzies hadn't come into my post. His brouhaha, like other MP's indiscretions, hasn't really ruffled my feathers. Tinker's cusses and giving not springs to mind.

The only reason I laugh about the growler and krankie's current predicaments is because of schaudenfraude and the hoisting by their own petard.

Mr Jinx

Former PM Mr Johnson has been told off by ACOBA for a series breach of rules for his meeting with the Venezuelan President along with Maarlan Petermann of Merlyn Associates. The former PM has not co-operated with the Committee and despite his failing he's not to be punished.
The Blob just jealous that Bozza beat Jezza to it.

tavyred

Another shocking incident doing the rounds where plod threatens to arrest a man for "being openly Jewish".

What have we become and are becoming...and what's that coming over the hill?
‘Standing in the street whilst Jewish’. 🤷‍♂️

angelic upstart

‘Standing in the street whilst Jewish’. 🤷‍♂️
The same man who just happened to be passing by also happens to be a journalist and happened to have snitched on Tommy Robinson when he turned up at that pro Israel march. What terrible luck he has.

QQ for Jinxy, are you currently anti MSM or Pro MSM as I'm confused. You seem to be parroting the MSM, whilst simultaneously calling the likes of the MS the blob and I dunno where you stand anymore.