• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale v Exeter City match day thread

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Correct Ian, the best keeper we ever had in more modern times! (y)
Totally agree such a brave keeper

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster

Grecian Max

..Nobody's going to have much faith in a leader that changes his or her mind every two weeks, nor should they.
Agreed, although to be a truly great leader you also need to be adaptable

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Must be said having watched their second goal again that's a howler. Didn't matter in the end so he got away with it but after the clanger at Orient it seems like Vils standards have slipped slightly in recent weeks.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The 360

grecIAN Harris

Well worth a watch and maybe, although I could be accused of reading far too much into it, a couple of hints for next season.

ryancooper327

Well worth a watch and maybe, although I could be accused of reading far too much into it, a couple of hints for next season.
Couple of hints but completely out of our hands as they're not our players, unfortunately. Here's hoping, though!

grecIAN Harris

Couple of hints but completely out of our hands as they're not our players, unfortunately. Here's hoping, though!
Well given Caldwell is the one leading it all, who knows?

Bat Fastard

woods seems to be enjoying his football for the first time in years and i'm not sure harris is ready for the championship just yet. hopeful we can sign both on for next year

Fareham Grecian

I've watched this clip so many times! Fantastic flick by Pedro and a great shot by Harris.

Goal of the season that