• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre season prediction...

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
23rd?? You're having a larrf mate. While we all accept that this season will be tough I'd have thought that even our most vehement rivals wouldn't truly expect us to finish as low as that.

KentGull

I was actually being serious. Although you've had the pleasure of back-to-back promotions, this season is going to be a bit of a tough one (to say the least!)... as much as it pains me to say this, you've had two exceptional seasons and there was no-one willing Rotherham and Bury to win on the final day of last season more than me.

It'll be interesting to see how City cope when visiting the 'big boys' of League 1. Will expectations be too high? Will your players be able to cope with the pressure of being near the trap door for (IMO) the majority of the season after having nose-bleed syndrome for the past couple? Will the City faithful be able to cope with the losing mentality that will inevitably see the boo-boys getting on the players' backs? Has Mr Cravat got what it takes at this level? Only time will tell. And if you do manage to avoid relegation this season, then I'll be one of the first to offer my congratulations.

So.... 22nd :)

RHINO

Argyle will stay up thanks to Jamie Mackie having a wonder season and sealing a 10 million pound transfer to the premiership in January
Torquay will walk league 2 and be promoted by January with a record number of points
City will be the shock team of league as there total football on much better pitches sees them clinch automatic promotion to the Championship

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
I will grow hair.

Dr Death will reach 5' 4"

Squirtz will post something funny.

...........next!!

KentGull

I will grow hair.

Dr Death will reach 5' 4"

Squirtz will post something funny.

...........next!!
1. Very possible.... after all, advancement in technology for all those folically-challenged types is improving

2. He can borrow my stilts, so once again very possible.

3. Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad...

next....

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
It'll be interesting to see how City cope when visiting the 'big boys' of League 1. Will expectations be too high? Will your players be able to cope with the pressure of being near the trap door for (IMO) the majority of the season after having nose-bleed syndrome for the past couple? Will the City faithful be able to cope with the losing mentality that will inevitably see the boo-boys getting on the players' backs? Has Mr Cravat got what it takes at this level? Only time will tell. And if you do manage to avoid relegation this season, then I'll be one of the first to offer my congratulations.

So.... 22nd :)
Have you just copied that from last season? Seem to remember a similar load of drivel at this time last year. I'm still saying that I'll be happy to finish 17th so hardly expecting a stellar season, just don't think it'll be as bad as some others are expecting.

angelic upstart

With a long time on the transfer front to go. As it stands I predict

Exeter 12th
Plymouth 15th

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
1st Exeter
24th Argiggle

KentGull

Have you just copied that from last season?
More than likely.... I'm a lazy fecker!

KentGull

1st exeter
24th argiggle
nurse!!!