• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season tour

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loved Norway. Any word on anything this summer?

Oldsmobile-88

Loved Norway. Any word on anything this summer?
Money will be tight......Back to Cornwall..;)

malcolms

Usual jaunt round Bath, Bristol and Chippenham..nothing too strenuous for the Lads....and home in time to tuck the kids in...

Exerated

Suggest Oslo this time. Good chance some of our players will start scoring again.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Personally I think the fans are owed a pre-season this time round, so many of us myself included could simply not afford to go to Norway. I'd have loved every minute, I love Scandinavia and see it as a beautiful part of the world but not at those prices.

A couple of big teams at home and a north devon, east devon, or south devon tour would be nice

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally I think the fans are owed a pre-season this time round, so many of us myself included could simply not afford to go to Norway. I'd have loved every minute, I love Scandinavia and see it as a beautiful part of the world but not at those prices.

A couple of big teams at home and a north devon, east devon, or south devon tour would be nice
For me that would be heaven. I would like a Match at Tiverton again. Been a few year since ive been there. Really enjoyed the 2 times i went to Tiverton Town

Oldsmobile-88

I would like to see one in Scotland....A crap towns tour,Methil (East Fife) Coatbridge(Albion Rovers) & Cumbernald (Clyde)

oldschool

Lets just hope its a proper pre season and not a jolly boys outing after which we spend the first month of the getting fit !!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
For me that would be heaven. I would like a Match at Tiverton again. Been a few year since ive been there. Really enjoyed the 2 times i went to Tiverton Town
I agree. 2 minutes down the road for me as well.

malcolms

I would like to see one in Scotland....A crap towns tour,Methil (East Fife) Coatbridge(Albion Rovers) & Cumbernald (Clyde)
Played Arbroath and Montrose pre season in the mid 90's