• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reading - New Years Day 2024

Number13

Anybody manage to work out (a) if programmes were for sale and (b) assuming they werent and the fella on the gate was right, where they are online?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anybody manage to work out (a) if programmes were for sale and (b) assuming they werent and the fella on the gate was right, where they are online?
They no longer produce printed programmes. I can't find anything online as an alternative.

I tend not to look for programmes at away game, as so many don't produce them.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
It did amuse me that the PA bloke mentioned the long trip from Exeter

Its our fourth closest and probably only Rovers and Cheltenham are easier trips!
Made me chuckle too - other teams dont realise how lucky they are if they thought that was a long trip

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have a look on EBay...There are a couple of people who print the online programme material in traditional programme format.
I got ones for the FGR & Scunthorpe away games in 21-22 that way.

denzel

Have a look on EBay...There are a couple of people who print the online programme material in traditional programme format.
I got ones for the FGR & Scunthorpe away games in 21-22 that way.
But they don't even do an online version

Oldsmobile-88

But they don't even do an online version
That is a surprise.

Ashford Grecian

Anybody try the peach lager? wasn't too bad I thought and was cheapest pint they had

Bridgy 81

Anybody try the peach lager? wasn't too bad I thought and was cheapest pint they had
I was on non-alcoholic drinks as I was driving.
Mind you I tried to buy a coffee when I first got into the ground around 2.15 and they didn’t have any!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was on non-alcoholic drinks as I was driving.
Mind you I tried to buy a coffee when I first got into the ground around 2.15 and they didn’t have any!
I got a coffee but managed to drop it. I hate being sober watching City :)

Bridgy 81

I got a coffee but managed to drop it. I hate being sober watching City :)
Typical.
You get the last one that was meant for me and then you didn’t even look after it properly.