• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red & White Radio Show?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would hope that there is another way of doing this.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not any more I believe but unsure why!
oh, thought he said he was carrying it on

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Joe is no longer doing the R&W show either now

Anyone know where? I use to like listening to Joe who had about the right level of partisanship for City, I would hope if he is still in the public media he is able to continue, especially if it's in the Plymouth area ;)

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Hi guys, sorry I'm a bit behind at the moment...

I have now left Exeter FM and start a new job in September - Training up college students in how to master the art of radio and become the next Alan Partridge. Very excited about it :)

Red and White has finished BUT.. There will be a new ECFC show from me very very soon and I will be able to tell you more in a few weeks. I cannot wait to get it up and running.

UTC

Joe

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster

I have now left Exeter FM and start a new job in September - Training up college students in how to master the art of radio and become the next Alan Partridge. Very excited about it :)

Red and White has finished BUT.. There will be a new ECFC show from me very very soon and I will be able to tell you more in a few weeks. I cannot wait to get it up and running.

UTC

Joe
A few weeks????? What are we meant to do til then??? ;)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Honestly! A work ethic straight from Kellows ...

;)

exeips

UTC

Joe
Just one Question Joe, will we be able to download it for away trips as before?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster

UTC

Joe
Get on Alan ;)

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
good news. enjoyed that when i heard it last year.