• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reece Cole

budegrecian

Okay, back to Reece Cole; I wonder if the injury to Ryan Trevitt, whilst a real shame as he was playing well for us, allowed Reece to get significantly more game time which has enabled him to fulfil his potential.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any yet you react to every post :)
😆😆😆😆 Pot, kettle, black springs to mind. I actually don't get the reaction to me disagreeing. We've barely seen eye to eye on anything about this season. You don't like the style of play, I think I can see where, hopefully, it's going. Because if that I'm prepared to show patience, you barely any. You wanted Caldwell gone, I'm reasonably comfortable in him staying. The only level where we're even close but for different things is you find games boring whereas I've found them frustrating

Grecian Max

😆😆😆😆 Pot, kettle, black springs to mind. I actually don't get the reaction to me disagreeing. We've barely seen eye to eye on anything about this season. You don't like the style of play, I think I can see where, hopefully, it's going. Because if that I'm prepared to show patience, you barely any. You wanted Caldwell gone, I'm reasonably comfortable in him staying. The only level where we're even close but for different things is you find games boring whereas I've found them frustrating
And that sums it up

You don't read my posts properly if that's what you've got from this year

Which makes it impossible to engage with you, so you get to be my first ignored member (the rest of exeweb will thank me for this as the back and forth is mind numbing for me, can't imagine what it's like for a neutral)

Congrats 👑

andrew p long

Three goals in the last 4 games - now has seven for the season, top scorer. All three have been the winning goal.

Those 7 goals have been worth 14, yes 14, points to us. Astonishingly all seven goals have come in games we won by one goal (five 2-1 wins and 2 1-0 wins).

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big fan of Reece Cole. A few weeks ago I was looking at our side and none stood out as someone I particularly liked but Cole has been great.

Did I hear a song for him on the bank yesterday? Couldn't make out what was being sung.

Ex-ciderrr

Big fan of Reece Cole. A few weeks ago I was looking at our side and none stood out as someone I particularly liked but Cole has been great.

Did I hear a song for him on the bank yesterday? Couldn't make out what was being sung.
Reece Cole again
Reece Cole again
Reece Cole again ole ole

not a bad player at all considering we plucked him from Hayes & Yeading in the Southern premier after he some what fell out of love with the game, probably going to be on my player of the season if/when voting comes around.

Bridgy 81

Reece Cole again
Reece Cole again
Reece Cole again ole ole

not a bad player at all considering we plucked him from Hayes & Yeading in the Southern premier after he some what fell out of love with the game, probably going to be on my player of the season if/when voting comes around.
It’ll be a close call between him and Sinisalo in my opinion.

Memphis09

Think there is a lot more to come from him
Think done well stepping up to league one
Player of the year no way

CWH-NYC_

Three goals in the last 4 games - now has seven for the season, top scorer. All three have been the winning goal.

Those 7 goals have been worth 14, yes 14, points to us. Astonishingly all seven goals have come in games we won by one goal (five 2-1 wins and 2 1-0 wins).
Goals that really count! The TV pundit crews occasionally harp on this, sign of a quality player.

JGrecian23

Cole has just pipped Sinsalo for POTY for me over the last couple weeks.

Both have been great bur as Andrew pointed out, Reece's goals have been so important.