• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Refreshments at SJP.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
UTC and the offer still stands to meet up and throw around the other ideas I've got to both maintain safety / increase income if you will at least listen ?
Thanks for the offer, but I’d be the wrong person to be in discussion with about those subjects.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for the offer, but I’d be the wrong person to be in discussion with about those subjects.
OK no worries - I'll try again with Trustees.
UTC

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
OK no worries - I'll try again with Trustees.
UTC
Would the food kiosks and St. James's centre come under the remit of Carrie Gillam (Head of Commercial)?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would the food kiosks and St. James's centre come under the remit of Carrie Gillam (Head of Commercial)?
Don't know about kiosks but previously in discussions with Operations Head.

milts

How many times have you seen this - it should be every game ?
Bore off.

Memphis09

How many times have you seen this - it should be every game ?
Just get there early

Memphis09

Went to Taunton for PSF and I must say they have a much varied range of food outlets
Still I am happy with my chunks pasty and a pint of tribute UTC

lamrobhero

But is the D&S aware that there is no control of the numbers in the Centrespot on matchdays which I believe remains a requirement ?
Sadly our ECC Safety Officer is not independent of the activity & sadly I have found that those serving on Safety Advisory Groups at other clubs turn blind eyes too often and although they might be up to date on the Green Guide rarely notice basic safety issues as they don't get trained on it.
The Club says it will listen to us fans / owners but appears to still ignore "constructive input from supporters regarding customer improvement, satisfaction and value customer feedback on both positive and negative aspects of our business and activities".
Sorry but there are basic safety issues which need addressing including the need for better ventilation in the Centrespot bar - just ask the guys behind the FECRACE who have been requesting that the window is opened behind them plus this could easily be made into another service point to ease congestion / numbers inside.
UTC
Appreciated (as a non-insider).
I do not consume any refreshments in or in the immediate vicinity of the ground. For all sorts of reasons but including the crowding and the queuing. Though I would like to.
I would prioritise the fan experience above player travel convenience.

tom_ecfc