• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rivals poll

Jersey Tone

It's probably been done before but seeing as the end appears nigh for our Cornish buddies I was just wondering who we should adopt as our new rivals.

Aldershot don't like us but I can't really be ars*d to worry about them. Torquay don't count as I find them quite hard to dislike (one Exeweb poster excepted!!). Yeovil share the Stansfield thing with us so that's a definite no-no.

I suppose it has to be one of the Bristol clubs so I'm going with the Rovers as there is some history between us.

Red the Paper

Banned
Bristol Rovers IMO

plymuffer

It has to be Tiverton,no your limits!!!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
You'll be playing them next season as AFC Argyle, nice one.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seeing as the end appears nigh for our Cornish buddies I was just wondering who we should adopt as our new rivals.

Torquay don't count as I find them quite hard to dislike (one Exeweb poster excepted!!)
You must learn to dislike them, they insist on it, afterall the last thing they want is to be ignored ...

... by the way, who are we talking about? I've quite forgot :S

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
I'm fine with it being Aldershot, never want to go there again.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Know ! It's f*cking know you f*cking 'tard.

Our rivals will always be the Green Scum, they were our rivals when we were 70 places and three leagues below them, they are our rivals now we are a league above them, they will be our rivals when they kick off next season in the Screwfix who gives a sh*t league, it's like family, it's a blood thing.

Torquay ?

Nah, hardly even worthy of a titter nowadays.

plymuffer

Know ! It's f*cking know you f*cking 'tard.

Our rivals will always be the Green Scum, they were our rivals when we were 70 places and three leagues below them, they are our rivals now we are a league above them, they will be our rivals when they kick off next season in the Screwfix who gives a sh*t league, it's like family, it's a blood thing.

Torquay ?

Nah, hardly even worthy of a titter nowadays.
Your such d*ckhead arent you puoltice.oops there i go again with my spelling!!! you must lead a boring life,your comments are boring

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
it's like family, it's a blood thing.
Hey, you may share blood with those inbred c*nts but the rest of us have nowt to do with 'em!

plymuffer

AFC Argyle will be your new rivals,or whatever else we will be called.