• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rochdale away

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Nope - playing on the Sunday, so will be cheering from afar.

"Been there, done that" - with a rather interesting trip up to say the least that day! Oh, and look out for the replica of the Arsenal mural from the early 90s in the home ends. Whaddaya mean, those are actual people? Why was there no noise?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
A mate of mine is going, he is a Citeh ST holder and is a bit put out that to watch Dale City is going to cost him a a score when Citeh Kiev is £17 and the Reading FA Cup tie is £15.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have been to Spotland before but only for a Dale v Bury game, not watching City, so its a first of sorts.

Would have been the easiest away game of the season for me if it wasn't for getting Bury away in the cup.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Engineering works and industrial action has not made this easy to book or cheap. However, will be in at a reasonable time (12.34 if I work out what to do for the Metro), so will head towards the Church Pub, on Willbutts Lane.