• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rochdale game perdiction thread

pct333

I predict 2 -1 to City with Nardiello and Bauza the scorers. Grimes to be sent off for Rochdale for two bookable offences, after scoring, and an attendance of 3567 with 97 from Rochdale, who have cancelled their supporters coach, due to lack of interest.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2487142,00.html

ECFC traveller

City 1-0 Rochdale

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Important game against a relegation candidate. Who is going to start the matchday thread ?

Message for Pyder: Breaking the tradition and starting early for the 'udders game was not a rip roaring success.

pyder

Very true Alistair
Deference, deference an' umble apologies to all Exe Webbers! Do not fret. It will be tight, but I think we'll have the edge... 1-0 to the City with TVR's cavalry coming to the rescue! Led by Banksy and Co on the Big Bank City may even be driven to a 6-0 win on a snow clad pitch!
p.s.

Steering clear of starting the matchday thread to give the lads a chance. Maybe one of Rae's Bullocks could start it? UTC

Alistair20000

Very true Alistair
Deference, deference an' umble apologies to all Exe Webbers! Do not fret. It will be tight, but I think we'll have the edge... 1-0 to the City with TVR's cavalry coming to the rescue! Led by Banksy and Co on the Big Bank City may even be driven to a 6-0 win on a snow clad pitch!
p.s.

Steering clear of starting the matchday thread to give the lads a chance. Maybe one of Rae's Bullocks could start it? UTC
Bullocks Rae ? :)

Ashford Grecian

Important game against a relegation candidate. Who is going to start the matchday thread ?

Message for Pyder: Breaking the tradition and starting early for the 'udders game was not a rip roaring success.
It's was started last week!

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49216

Alistair20000

It is an illegitimate person thread.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It is an illegitimate person thread.
Should a new one be started? Very much a traditional man me.

Alistair20000

Should a new one be started? Very much a traditional man me.
Me too H-r. I'll support the first new one created from midnight.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Bullocks Rae ?
I am happy to report that I don't have any ... [y]