• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rooney

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wayne. What is your ambition for Argyle this season?
To keep 'em in the Championship.
Very good.
Sorry. I meant last season.

Radio Free Skaro

Surely this must be some kind of wind up!!! To be fair to him he didn't do too bad at Derby considering the situation they were in at the time, but was more responsible than anyone, maybe except Birmingham's chairman, for their relegation.
Fingers crossed he gets the job, but somehow I don't think Hallett could be that stupid considering how the last appointment worked out.
I see what you're saying but Roons was only at Brum for 15 games out of 46 so maybe it's a tad unfair. I think if he does go to Argyle they should stick with him for at least a season and not panic if they hit a bad patch...

dontpassback

I hope Rooney ends up at gnome park,I don’t think it will end well,and Neil dewsnip is all over this,links with rooney from Everton days!

denzel

Rooney’s looking for a house in the Torbay area. He’d feel quite at home there with the amount of Scousers in that area 😎
Probably wants to dip his toe in the water in Brixham..

denzel

I see what you're saying but Roons was only at Brum for 15 games out of 46 so maybe it's a tad unfair. I think if he does go to Argyle they should stick with him for at least a season and not panic if they hit a bad patch...
Some Argyle fan I saw interviewed said they should give him till October. Nice to see a fanbase really giving manager time...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not a fan of the Devon accent according to a tik tok video I've just seen.

The deluder

Not a fan of the Devon accent according to a tik tok video I've just seen.
Probably ok with the Cornish one though.

Banksy

Premiershite here they come.All the way with Mickey ( sorry Wayne ) Rooney.What a journey for the fans it‘ll be……

iscalad

Wayne. What is your ambition for Argyle this season?
To keep 'em in the Championship.
Very good.
Sorry. I meant last season.

Hopefully he'll do for them what Gerry Francis did for us and take them out of the division.

TOP_CITY_FAN

OK, I'll do it

What this doing on WOWS???
Same reason the Torquay one is?