• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham United vs Exeter City Official matchday thread

Pinhoe Red x1

A boring draw.

scottus86

I think the starting 11 should look a little like this.

Krysiak

Tully
Coles
Baldwin
Woodman

Bennet (deep)
Mosley (Right)
Davies (Left)
Keohane (Forward) (Diamond midfield)

Cureton
O'Flynn

Subs:
Bauza
Gosling
D'ath
Dawson
Moore-taylor

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Oh yes!

Back four with Dawson at RB

Molesley Bennett Davies

Keohane O'Flynn Bauza
Hopefully Molesley delivers the sort of performance he delivered at Morecambe and Port Vale (but without being sent off!).

City to finally come of age and stick FOUR past Rotherham.
You heard it here first!

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
City to finally come of age and stick FOUR past Rotherham.
You heard it here first!
Thats a bit bold isnt it? I am a confident person, but going by our recent form wel'l be lucky to keep a clean sheet, but I hope you are right!

gui

Well, I will be there and I am about to leave north Devon anytime soon.
I really don't have a clue how this game will go.
If we play like we played the last 3 games then we are going to get trashed !
If we play different football and attack + put pressure on the opposition then we have a chance and can win .
But for that to happen , a major shift is needed from all the players and management .
They must play the next 4 games like cup final matches now, attack attack attack, pressure, guts, tackles, solidarity and play + help with each others, sweat and blood, courage, grit, determination and pride !!!
Without these ingredients we will not make it ...
With courage, flair, desire and the will to win , anything is possible !!!
I just hope I will not witness a 4th rubbish game in a row tonight .
It is a long way to go to watch paint dry.
No more room for errors .
The players MUST turn up and be counted tonight and act as professional football players .
I said it before , I rather lose 5-0 and see my team fighting and trying hard till the last minute instead of watching a team worried, stressed and incapable of putting up a fight, going forward and consequently surrender ...
We can do it !
See you tonight at the NY stadium.
UTC.

Last edited:

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
We'll win 5-1.

Impossible to predict much with any confidence with ECFC at the moment but this one I'm sure of.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do we have a team fit enough to play?
What's happened to Brendan Rodgers' son? Tisdale complained that we couldn't afford the B&b for a signing and then this lad doesn't even play. ^o)

Wouldn't be at all surprised if we won tonight, so I'm going for a 1-2. Hopefully Brizzle can get a result at Bradford!

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Apparently he isn't being put up and only travels to and fro once or twice a week, the same with d'ath so the rumour goes. I would add that I assume this is pure speculation and share your question.

Come on city, I have completely given up so make me look foolish come quarter to ten tonight please.

AlanDevlin

Apparently he isn't being put up and only travels to and fro once or twice a week,....
Wondering if this isn't the problem with the squad as a whole - Just not spending enough time working together to make a cohesive unit: Young players training with us but playing for others, and I guess some of the more distant players training elsewhere a lot of the time to save on travelling