• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley not in the Team photo

Macca

I too would be gutted if Harley was to leave, he is a joy to watch and by far the most technically gifted player that we have had at the club since i started watching regularly in the mid 90's.

As much as i rate Sercombe, to suggest that he is Harley's natural successor is extremely questionable to say the least, totally different players and totally different styles, albeit in the same position.

Red the Paper

Banned

Nothing like him - FACT.
Looks like his twin brother.

Its a nay from me though.

Try Abraham Lincoln

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

Ryan Harley can be seen here

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Made I larf Neil :D

Waits for Sums to shout "MEN"

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Men!!!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Just been announced on sky sports news....

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Must be a slow news day for them to bother to announce that Ryan wasn't at the team photo.

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I wasn't there either but nobody bothered to mention it. :(

brumgrecian

No idea whether this is true or just a massive wind-up, but I'd agree with Poults in that it may actually be a good time for him to leave.

He's a class player and was obviously a key player in us staying up last year, but he only has 1 year left on his contract. I'd suggest that chances of him signing a new one next year is slim to f*ck all. With that and the fact Noble can come in as a replacement without weakening the team, me thinks that him leaving for 300/400k would be a good bit of business.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
No idea whether this is true or just a massive wind-up, but I'd agree with Poults in that it may actually be a good time for him to leave.

He's a class player and was obviously a key player in us staying up last year, but he only has 1 year left on his contract. I'd suggest that chances of him signing a new one next year is slim to f*ck all. With that and the fact Noble can come in as a replacement without weakening the team, me thinks that him leaving for 300/400k would be a good bit of business.
I agree that would be a good business decision as I can't see us keeping him a year from now.