• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Woods is back!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wow! Am I looking forward to the coming season?

Too bloody right I am, fantastic news!

STURTZ

This close season has reiterated the fact that players just love playing for GC.

MerleyRed

Just got home to see the news. For me this is a fantastic signing, the one that I have been praying we could get over the line.

budegrecian

Fantastic signing or not, if you’ve taken a divot out of Chad’s newly laid pitch,you’re in deep sh….☺

fred binneys head

“I have spoken before about the enjoyment factor I had last season - I hadn’t had that in such a long time – and my performance I think represented that on the pitch.

“When I settled my love for football came back and if I’m honest the season ended too soon for me, I have really just been wanting this to happen because I couldn’t wait to come back.”

Buzzing!
It ended too soon for us too Ryan, after you headbutted that Northampton player, you muppet!

AMAZING news that he has signed, and for two years too! A fantastic bit of business - no matter who else we sign, this is already the best signing of the whole summer. Massive well done to SGC for getting this over the line and for welcoming Ryan into the squad and giving him his love for football back (similar to Reece last season).

I'm starting to think SGC might not be shiite.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'd forgotten about the sending off. He'll miss the first two matches then.

fred binneys head

I'd forgotten about the sending off. He'll miss the first three matches then.
Caldwell out.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Caldwell out.
To get a new keeper?

Grecian2K

"Ginja Ninja" v2.0?
If you continue to perform as well as the prototype version I suspect a few thousand "Big Bank Wives" might be available! 😜

Grecian Max

This close season has reiterated the fact that players just love playing for GC.
Very much so, he seems to be highly rated by most players who have trained under him