• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Schumacher quits the GAWS

cannockred

Clearly the thought of cold Tuesday nights in Stoke seems more appealing than staying in Plymouth.

Let's hope this severely disrupts their season and they find themselves back in their rightful place next season.
Cant see that they will find their rightful place, they can only be relegated one division......

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Or unless they are in the same division as us. Which they are not at present.
Currently with Slime in direct competition with us over our academies and actually threatening our very existence I'd say bad news re their management structure is very important to all City fans.
Hopefully the news will put us nearer to playing in the same league. We never let go of this dream even when we were conference and they were top 6 in the Championship.

I miss them!

Last edited:

dontpassback

Not really Exeter City related.
it certainly is,jkust to read the janners comments on pasoti,and the irony of their manager leaving to manage a team who play in red and white stripes,it is also rumoured that he fell out with hallett,ref transfer funds in january,but the coates bet 365 family dont have those finacial limits,fair play to him,he has done a very good job at argyle,but he is young and ambitious and stoke isnt too far from liverpool,so good luck to him

berniesworld

If it helps to keep the thread legit...I've heard that Argyle have moved swiftly to replace Schuey with Gary.
Please let this be true 🙏🏻

denzel

Good for him to go to a bigger club, one with Premier League history

(I'm sure its more to do with money and moving back closer to Scouseland but there you go)

dontpassback

Good for him to go to a bigger club, one with Premier League history

(I'm sure its more to do with money and moving back closer to Scouseland but there you go)
3 and half year deal on a good wedge,money talks

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Warnock……

holidays are coming

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whilst Buster our Jack Russel was having a No 2 today outside ground couldn't help but notice flags in Home Park at half mast - now I know why !
Come on your red n whites !

dontpassback

How ironic that he has gone to manage a team that play in red and white stripes 😀😀😀

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Trouble brewing W of Exeter I hear - please please please can a Grecian drive GC West so he can understand Janner before his interview !