• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2021/22

wiveygrecian

Mine arrived this morning in the post!
79398B23-1432-44CD-808C-85959FD9C1B6.jpeg
They look great like this

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm actually a bit envious of the paper tickets now. Mine are on the phone, I hope it works OK!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm actually a bit envious of the paper tickets now. Mine are on the phone, I hope it works OK!
I wouldn't worry. If for some reason it didn't work they would just print you off some tickets. The club are pretty accommodating when it comes to problems.

Rosencrantz

I wouldn't worry. If for some reason it didn't work they would just print you off some tickets. The club are pretty accommodating when it comes to problems.
As someone who on occasion has turned up at the ground having forgotten my season ticket of the day, I can fully concur. Spoonz da man ;) .

Spoonz Red E

I went for the e-ticket option and was mailed it almost instantly. I assume the turnstiles have some new tech this season?
Yep, there will be a scanning system all round the ground.

Spoonz Red E

I went e ticket, bit disapointed tbh as it's all "Match1", "Match2" etc. Could of waited and put the teams on - they can do it for printed. Either that, or sure if there is tech at the turnstyles to read barcodes, a "Season Pass" - like a credit card which could of gone into Iphone/android wallets.....Mind you, if the barcode readers are anything like sainsburys ones to read nectar cards......they're very tempermental when scanning a phone screen!!!!. Still mighty excited mind......
The system sends out the 'digital product' as soon as it is purchased so this was the best template at the time.
You will get a follow up set of e-tickets with updated match details etc in full.

Bridgy 81

I went for the e-ticket option and was mailed it almost instantly. I assume the turnstiles have some new tech this season?
I know Spoonz R E has recently confirmed on here that we do indeed now have a scanning system in place and although I know next to nothing about how technology works, at Taunton this week the turnstile person scanned the ticket QR code on my phone with his phone to presumably verify it!
Hopefully that’s what he did otherwise my bank account might now be empty 😳

Colesman Ballz

After the Euro Final at Wembley "jibbing fiasco" will the club be reviewing its own procedures ? Alternatively perhaps they should copy Japanese Railways and hire staff specifically to shove people in ? 😎

Langer

Reminds me of the time I tried to leave half time because we were rubbish a policeman spotted me and told me to get back in.

iscalad

Reminds me of the time I tried to leave half time because we were rubbish a policeman spotted me and told me to get back in.
Typical police, bleddy sadists