• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
700 sold already

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
700 sold already
Last year after they were on sale for 13 days we'd sold 877. So on the face of it they're selling faster than last season.

But I guess that 700 are those of us that will buy one regardless.

manc grecian

Was looking at switching to the seats but almost impossible to get two seats together

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was looking at switching to the seats but almost impossible to get two seats together
Is that because there are a lot of seats reserved for this season's season ticket holders so they have the option to get the same seat next season?

Presumably some won't take up that option whenever that period ends and then they'll be released? But is that before or after the early bird period ends?

manc grecian

Good questions. Anyone?

Can you still upgrade your big bank season ticket for certain fixtures to a seat?

Antony Moxey

Is that because there are a lot of seats reserved for this season's season ticket holders so they have the option to get the same seat next season?

Presumably some won't take up that option whenever that period ends and then they'll be released? But is that before or after the early bird period ends?
It’s exactly that reason. Existing season ticket holders have until a certain date (some time after the end of the early bird cut off I think) to renew their seat otherwise it then goes on general release.

Oldsmobile-88

It’s exactly that reason. Existing season ticket holders have until a certain date (some time after the end of the early bird cut off I think) to renew their seat otherwise it then goes on general release.
I think both dates are 28th June.

I wonder how many supporters will not renew their seats ? Not many I’d wager. Everyone around where I sit in the Stanno who is a ST holder say they are renewing including a couple of fellas who have spent most of the season moaning 😁

iscalad

I wonder how many supporters will not renew their seats ? Not many I’d wager. Everyone around where I sit in the Stanno who is a ST holder say they are renewing including a couple of fellas who have spent most of the season moaning 😁
I expect all those around me to be renewing.

Oldsmobile-88

So much for that. All renewed for next season 😂
We should make you wear a Jesters Hat & wave about a big foam Up The City hand now 😁😁

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

And yet we've been discussing all season that there are good numbers of season ticket holders not turning up 🤷