• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

Mid Devon Grecian

I think it’s less about owners subsidising tickets, and more about clubs setting prices to maximise income (and a lesser extent fill grounds).
With our limited capacity and near full houses for lots of games, then prices are inevitably going to be higher than some. Huddersfield in contrast have a larger stadium and hence charge lower prices to get bums on seats, but also people in the stadium spending on food, beer and merch.

For what it’s worth, I think ECFC have got it just about right, but it’s also at the top end of affordability for some, and “value” for others. Cut me and I bleed red and white, but £1,000 for mine, the Mrs’ and the boy’s ST is a big chunk of change.
It’s certainly a tricky line to tread.

Catch 22 really as we can’t afford to increase capacity, have no money bags backer but want to cement our place in Lg1.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
It’s certainly a tricky line to tread.

Catch 22 really as we can’t afford to increase capacity, have no money bags backer but want to cement our place in Lg1.
I agree on how difficult it is. The normal 'laws' of supply and demand should see us increasing our limited seating ST's by a margin in excess of inflation if only to promote the option of a BB season ticket being more affordable. However, I personally already feel we are quite expensive and in my case if I were to miss a few games through circumstances I lose all the financial benefits so I remain with buy in advance per game.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
There was an interesting contrast with Premiership Aston Villa. A podcast said 'I thin we should buy X player. I think he's only worth £20m but not bothered if we pay £30m because the extra £10m is the owner's money'

But the same podcast then complained about season ticket price increases aimed at raising £3m for the playing budget/buying players.

With ECFC we have to balance the needs of the budget and of the supporters as both owners and paying customers.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aren't we supposed to be fan owned ?
As others have said wtf has that to do with the price of bread! Ownership is one thing, trying to run a profitable business is another.

As trust members, we get discount on merchandise, priority on tickets, and a say in who is elected to the board to make the commercial decisions all that for a minimum of £2 per month and yet you want more. I think the Plimuff air is affecting your thought processes

exespur

Found out last night we're moving down to Cornwall a year earlier than planned! Got 3-4 months. My plan is to get a season ticket where would you guys recommend getting it (I'm to old for big bank). Also does anyone know the cut off date for getting a ST

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
One month to go on the early bird sale

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Found out last night we're moving down to Cornwall a year earlier than planned! Got 3-4 months. My plan is to get a season ticket where would you guys recommend getting it (I'm to old for big bank). Also does anyone know the cut off date for getting a ST
31 July.

tom_ecfc

…Season Ticket Update…

23/24 (24/25)
25/4 = 1,211 (28/4 = 1,300)
08/5 = 1,500 (08/5 = 1,605)
13/5 = 1,715 (10/5 = 1,708)
17/5 = 1,860
19/5 = 1,945
21/5 = 2,000
22/5 = 2,029
27/5 = 2,478