• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well I for one didn't find it funny. Being an OAP isn't all beer and slippers.
Alright Victor 👍

iscalad

If today's pensioners are skint I dread to think what it'll be like for my generation.
I know, I keep telling our grandkids to save for a pension. Falls a bit on deaf ears, I'm afraid.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

If its not broke why fix it ? book of tickets is best.
will save the club money , so thats a good thing and freeze on prices and more convenient so I dont ever forget my ticket

tavyred

Thousands of still very generous pensions across the public sector are available. 🤷‍♂️

iscalad

Thousands of still very generous pensions across the public sector are available. 🤷‍♂️
Now you tell me....

Now you tell me....
Even better when 'working' from home.

tom_ecfc

Back on track(ish). I wonder who our eldest ST holder is?

tavyred

A big protest at Spurs the other day I see in response to the club prioritising tickets for tourists over senior citizens. Someone made the point that if it wasn’t for the older generation attending and keeping clubs going during the bad old days of the 70’s and 80’s, some of the clubs wouldn’t be here to cash in on the premier league cash bonanza today.

tom_ecfc

A big protest at Spurs the other day I see in response to the club prioritising tickets for tourists over senior citizens. Someone made the point that if it wasn’t for the older generation attending and keeping clubs going during the bad old days of the 70’s and 80’s, some of the clubs wouldn’t be here to cash in on the premier league cash bonanza today.
See post #46.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You should now have received your "activate" email.

Welcome to your online ticketing account.
An account has been created for you. Please click on the 'Activate' button below to get started. You will be asked to set a password, so you can access your account online.

Please also check the address details and contact preferences that we hold for you are up to date and amend where necessary.

Once you have logged in, you will be able to renew your season ticket by going to the 'My Account' area and clicking on 'Convert Reservations'. Select the ticket(s) you would like to purchase and proceed to the checkout.

If you have any queries about your account or the tickets that have been reserved for you, please contact the ticket office via email - [email protected]