• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shaun MacDonald

SuperSantos

I'd say that Woods is the one piece of recruitment that Caldwell hasn't nailed.
To say he doesn't inspire confidence is polite, for me he appears to be the worst keeper we've had for a long time.
I'm happy Caldwell has reacted and got someone in.

Positive spin

If we played McDonald today we would have won 5-0
I don’t think so

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don’t think so
Sorry I meant to write 8-0

andrew p long

The alternatives to getting MacDonald in were pretty unappealing - getting Lee back from his loan, either permanently or on a yo-yo basis (if that's allowed). So that Lee could sit on the bench for those games rather than play. Or to go into games without a keeper on the bench.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He trained with us once before, then returned to Torquay United

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A further interview with Shaun

tom_ecfc

If we get in matey boy from Suriname we will get those games postponed anyway.
Does anyone know of any Exewebbers from one of the smallest nations in the world that could maybe sit on their international teams bench? Sign up for us and never play, just to get a game sent off? 🙃

And to keep on track…

Shaun MacDonald’s Grecian Archive entry - https://grecianarchive.exeter.ac.uk/items/show/20071

Colesman Ballz

Does anyone know of any Exewebbers from one of the smallest nations in the world that could maybe sit on their international teams bench? Sign up for us and never play, just to get a game sent off? 🙃

And to keep on track…

Shaun MacDonald’s Grecian Archive entry - https://grecianarchive.exeter.ac.uk/items/show/20071
Why would we want to get games postponed generally speaking ? Saturday home games would get lower attendances and generate less income switched to midweek, and extra midweek away games could take it's toll in travelling, effecting Saturday performance levels too ?

tom_ecfc

Why would we want to get games postponed generally speaking ? Saturday home games would get lower attendances and generate less income switched to midweek, and extra midweek away games could take it's toll in travelling, effecting Saturday performance levels too ?
I’m guessing you didn’t get a call up then? 😉🤣

iscalad

I’m guessing you didn’t get a call up then? 😉🤣
Couldn't find the Dubbin for his boots.