• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheffield United away

grecianite

If I was to catch a tram from the railway station, which one and to where for the Deb'nshire Cat?
I'd say, you'd be looking at a 20-25 min walk to the pub and then the same to Bramall Lane.

grecianite

is that where most city fans are meeting up?
Yep, Devonshire Cat sounds good to me - about 100 beers to choose from including the strongest in the world at 14%

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had a good time during my first visit to Bramall lane
The stwards were very helpful [y]

supercity2007

I had a good time during my first visit to Bramall lane
The stwards were very helpful [y]
I had super time, thought the chippy by the ground was superb,staff at the stadium were very helpful and nice,great stadium

CITY CASUAL

Had a top day in the box yesturday. Just want to say how nice the staff was & really helpful & what a game! UTC Yeahhhhhhh properrrrrr

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Had a top day in the box yesturday. Just want to say how nice the staff was & really helpful & what a game! UTC Yeahhhhhhh properrrrrr
As well as ******* off those in the box next to you!

:D

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster

LOL
it was quiet in the wheelchair area without you City Casual, did you have a box so i wouldnt nick your pint?

CITY CASUAL

We sure did when City scored the 4th goal. We went mental. Yeahhhhhhh properrrrrrrr

CITY CASUAL

LOL
it was quiet in the wheelchair area without you City Casual, did you have a box so i wouldnt nick your pint?
Lol. No geeze. But it was good in there. They even let have beer when the game was on. Yeahhhhhh properrrrrr

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scooterboy had a expensive round in hospitality..£61..:D.....He showed me the receipt,i think he is going to get it framed.....As well as being overcharged at the railway station shop for his ale.He will be asking you for a 'sub' Beery...;)