• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shrewsbury Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

red1

So basically because everyone else isn’t very good then why should Aimson be any different? Fancy wanting our players to be good.
Odd. Very odd 😂

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have great memories of a game at Luton when we were 2-0 down and got it back to 2-2. We then sang "we're gonna win 3-2", which we duly did.
I went to that one, amazing game

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Martin Weiler

I remember it. Wave after wave of attacks. The third goal was inevitable. Think big Clinton Morrison got the first.
It was Ryan Harley who got the first and David Wheeler the winner. Jordan Moore Taylor in between.

Clinton only ever scored one League goal for us - ‘that one’ v Stevenage. He also scored an FA Cup goal at Didcot.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The camera angle gives a similar view of the red card incident as the referee would have had and from that angle it does look like a bad tackle.

That angle really shows what a classy finish it is from Aimson.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
That angle really shows what a classy finish it is from Aimson.
Wow, class and Aimson in the same sentence!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow, class and Aimson in the same sentence!
Aimson was actually aiming to pass it back, but miss kicked it.

;):ROFLMAO:

🎣

KentGrecian

Aimson article on BBC Sport
Aimson enjoying return to Exeter City line-up - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68563971

kuznetsov

It was Ryan Harley who got the first and David Wheeler the winner. Jordan Moore Taylor in between.

Clinton only ever scored one League goal for us - ‘that one’ v Stevenage. He also scored an FA Cup goal at Didcot.
You are right. I think Clinton celebrated as though he did score 😂