• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Signed Exeter City replica shirts!

Cygnus

Having missed out on the recent Rob Edwards signed shirt recently auctioned for the Adam Stansfield Foundation, I'm keen to buy a signed shirt as a momento of the last few years under Tis and the great progress we've made as a football club. However on checking Ebay I could only find one for sale and was wondering if that is the best place to buy one and if so what is the going price for them? It is currently at £9.99, with just over three days to go for bidding. Or is it best to buy one from the club? If they sale them of course and if they don't it may be something they should look at, as I'm sure lots of fans would be interested in buying one. Any advice would be appreciated.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd like one as well. However I believe you can only get one if you sponsor a player for a season which costs 2-£300. You then get their playing shirt signed at the end of the season. As well as other things.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
£9.99 seems very cheap ? Make sure its the real thing firstly as i have been buying shirts for some time City and England and the real shirts go for an awful lot more.

Buying from the club is a good thing as they will give you a certificate to go with it, all depends on what shirt you are looking for

lmartin

Administrator
I think I must have got a bargain when I paid £50 for a home shirt signed by the majority of the squad about half way through the season from the container behind the big bank.

Ecfc_4_Life

Debating with myself on selling my signed 'sho' Exeter shirt With 10 Signitures Including Paul Jones , Richard Logan , James Dunne , Scotty Golbourne , John O Flynn , The Other's didnt put their number so i sadly cannot recognise their signitures:(

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd be interested in either of last years' shirts.

grecianite

Hi,

I have one from this year, if you pm me, you can have it for 50.

Thanks

Ecfc_4_Life

Debating with myself on selling my signed 'sho' Exeter shirt With 10 Signitures Including Paul Jones , Richard Logan , James Dunne , Scotty Golbourne , John O Flynn , The Other's didnt put their number so i sadly cannot recognise their signitures:(
Pm if interested :)

grecianite

Hi guys,

I've still got last years signed home shirt, with all the signatures you'd expect to see on it. It's in A1 condition still

Am selling for a friend, so if you would like to make an offer PM me.

Thanks

grecianite

Got some pics now - it's size XXL.

Thanks!