• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sonny Cox

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
He saw the picture of me from the club's pics at Ipswich and thought that's how proper supporters watch the game.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
This helps show one important part of development; being a team player. At Bath with their injury/availability problems Sonny has had to fit into different roles - front two, wide right of a front three, sole striker up front alone. And make a decent job of it rather than saying/thinking 'I'm being played out of position, so if it doesn't go right, its not my fault/problem'

And of course Sonny has been part of this success, by scoring in earlier rounds (a hat trick in one game). So perhaps Sonny will get another medal , this time the coveted Somerset Senior Cup!

InMyBlood

In between playing with his phone….
Catching up with the gossip on Exeweb

Bridgy 81

And of course Sonny has been part of this success, by scoring in earlier rounds (a hat trick in one game). So perhaps Sonny will get another medal , this time the coveted Somerset Senior Cup!
More importantly I can’t understand how Bridgwater United lost to Paulton Rovers in the semi-final.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
The boy is beefing up
1690288308415.png

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kit looks smart.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Kit looks smart.
It does in action tbf

Less sure about Steve from Cullompton wearing it over his hoody and getting ketchup down it though

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
It does in action tbf

Less sure about Steve from Cullompton wearing it over his hoody and getting ketchup down it though
Not forgetting dribbling Zider down the front as well, hopefully once dried it wouldn't notice too much (from a distance)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Is it just me that hates it?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it just me that hates it?
Was talking about this with colleagues at lunch - they hate it, I love it. It really does seem to split the fan base down the middle.