• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sourcing pictures City related images

thermopylai

Can someone tell me/help me with getting hold of images that I could use as for the cover for the City related record/CD we're releasing (http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?58849-New-song-(record)-about-City). Obviously there are legal/copyright issues involved.

I was thinking of a couple of images - perhaps one of the Bank with the "make history" banner from the Liverpool game, and another one either of the heart on the Bank, or perhaps of the old Cowshed. I have found some images online, but want to track down some that are better quality... and that I can legally can use. I have already asked a couple of people at the Club, but wanted to check if anyone here has ideas/can help out.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is a thread somewhere that people have posted their own images on. I'm sure you may be able to find some pics there you can use. No idea how to find the thread though. No doubt someone can post a link.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is a thread somewhere that people have posted their own images on. I'm sure you may be able to find some pics there you can use. No idea how to find the thread though. No doubt someone can post a link.
https://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?39413-City-pictures/page33&highlight=Pictures

Last edited by a moderator:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you want to PM me your email address I could send you some.

thermopylai

Does anyone know who took these two pictures? If so, please get in touch!

l

Last edited: