• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

South Coast Grecians

southamptongrecian

We are hoping to get the south coast grecians set up as an official supporters club, here along the south coast.

There will be a meeting to set this up at the Rileys snooker rooms in southampton on Tuesday 8th sept. from 7.30pm.

If anyone is interested in joining please come along, or if you know anyone that may be interested send them along, if possible PM if coming so I will have some idea of numbers.

If you are interested but cant make that night again PM me your e mail address and I will keep you up to date will the outcome.

UP THE CITY.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good work fella but I wonder if it would be worth putting it back a couple of weeks til the uni students are there? I'm sure there'll be some Grecians attending uni up there?

southamptongrecian

Good work fella but I wonder if it would be worth putting it back a couple of weeks til the uni students are there? I'm sure there'll be some Grecians attending uni up there?
We did think of this, but went with the idea to get it up and running, then hopefully arrange somethink later in the year to encourage the uni students.

If anyone knows of any students coming to southampton this year please pass this information on to them.

To date we have sent out invites to approx 20 grecians that we know in this area.

zider

my nephew starts uni in s'ton this sept he may come along ( not to the first one tho ) as he is not on exeweb can i just pass on your phone no.?

mammooman

I will be getting the train from Bournemouth for this. Looking forward to it already. As a founder EDG if any info is required please give me a shout as I am able to help. UTC

southamptongrecian

my nephew starts uni in s'ton this sept he may come along ( not to the first one tho ) as he is not on exeweb can i just pass on your phone no.?
Of course you can give him my phone no. also my e mail address is
[email protected] (cant do the link things)

southamptongrecian

I will be getting the train from Bournemouth for this. Looking forward to it already. As a founder EDG if any info is required please give me a shout as I am able to help. UTC
Look forward to seeing you. I have already had talks with the chairman of the EDG, who has given a lot of help and advice, realy greatful for all their help.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
GeraintJones (Exewebber) goes to Sotn Uni.

newburygrecian

No he doesn't. He goes to Southampton Solent Uni. It's like UWE vs. Bristol or Oxford vs. Brookes.

(Sorry GJ, but I'm at Southampton Uni and these things need to be cleared up ;))

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't (isn't?) there already quite a thriving South Coast Grecians movement?