• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Starting eleven for next season

scottus86

Gk: Brown
RB:Key. RCB: Ray LCB: Hartridge LB: Rowe
DCM: Atangana DCM: Kite
CM: Collins
RW: Coley LW: Randall
ST: Jay

Bench:
Sparkes
Stubbs
Iseguan
Dyer
Seymour
Authur
Caprice

Updated.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
the arrival of Jevani Brown would mean (for me) just tweaking the line up in the previous post 61

Brown up front in a 4-2-3-1. Jay dropping back to the middle of the 3 and Collins to DCM. With either Kite or Atangana dropping to the bench.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're not there yet need goalkeeper, (hopefully Jokull) left sided defender (hopefully George Friend), creative midfielder and possibly target man should we want to change our tactics back to last years style, this said it is starting to get difficult to know the best options but I anticipate a side with pace therefore could see the following
Jokull
Stubbs Friend Hartridge
Key Collins Jay Randall Sparkes
Nobme Brown

Albumen

We're not there yet need goalkeeper, (hopefully Jokull) left sided defender (hopefully George Friend), creative midfielder and possibly target man should we want to change our tactics back to last years style, this said it is starting to get difficult to know the best options but I anticipate a side with pace therefore could see the following
Jokull
Stubbs Friend Hartridge
Nobme Brown
Nobme 🤣🤣🤣

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ooops

Colesman Ballz

Jokull
Stubbs Friend Hartridge
Nobme Brown
Oo er missus ! 😲

hern

No sh1t Sherlock
Dont suppose they read social media so you wont have done them any harm

andrew p long

Well,starting to get closer to the team that will actually start the first game, though obviously still needs (significant) strengthening. On the basis of the OP (ie only players currently contracted not including wish lists - or Stubbs until he's fit) my latest version would be

Brown
Key Ray Hartridge Rowe
Atangana Collins
Brown Jay Randall
Nombe

Subs

Lee
Caprice
Dyer
Kite
Sparkes
Coley
Seymour

rooecfc

Well,starting to get closer to the team that will actually start the first game, though obviously still needs (significant) strengthening. On the basis of the OP (ie only players currently contracted not including wish lists - or Stubbs until he's fit) my latest version would be

Brown
Key Ray Hartridge Rowe
Atangana Collins
Brown Jay Randall
Nombe

Subs

Lee
Caprice
Dyer
Kite
Sparkes
Coley
Seymour
cox over seymour!

Reactions: WXF
Centre Midfield “marquee” signing is a must. To play alongside Collins. Antangana was dreadful last season, if we are going to move forward he needs to be a squad player only.