• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

State of Play now the Window's Shut.

Trampus

He's back!!😲. I guess 'I'm out' doesnt really mean goodbye anymore but 'I'll be back soon'. 😅. Of course you are welcome to my input, but do try smiling as you post.😊😎
Hi Geoff, really appreciate your commentary😀

Trampus

Clearly, you're a bit of a snowflake.

Exeweb is full of differences of opinion and banter. If you can't have someone question you or disagree with you then its probably not the place for you.
Snowflake, no. Place for me? Not for you to decide.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi Geoff, really appreciate your commentary😀
Hi Trampus. Interesting choice of name though of course it may actually be your name. Thought I'd heard it before but turns out that was 'Trampas', a character in a tv western series long ago. Urban dictionary however has you down as a traveller. Have to say it's not often someone new comes on and immediately gets tetchy. Entertaining though buay.😆

Banksy

Hi Trampus. Interesting choice of name though of course it may actually be your name. Thought I'd heard it before but turns out that was 'Trampas', a character in a tv western series long ago. Urban dictionary however has you down as a traveller. Have to say it's not often someone new comes on and immediately gets tetchy. Entertaining though buay.😆
The Virginian , Trampus one of the cowhands was played by Doug McClure. My wife loved the character so much she named one of her cats after him.

geoffwp

Yes, that was it Ray, I knew it was a western but couldnt think which one. Doug McClure went through a lot of wives.