• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Statistics and Club History

tom_ecfc

Statistical information from all our Football League Trophy games from it’s induction in 1982/83 to the present day. All information includes top scorers, match reports (linked), attendances etc.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Statistical information from all our Football League Trophy games from it’s induction in 1982/83 to the present day. All information includes top scorers, match reports (linked), attendances etc.

That's a great piece of work and not a criticism, but I personally find it confusing when, in away games, the home team's score is shown second. Just me, probably?

DawlishBouy

Just noticed you’ve copied an omission from the Complete Record book. In 1983/84 City qualified for the next round by being a high scoring loser. We played Plymouth in the Southern quarter-final 24th April 1984.
p.s.
I disagree with Pete. You’ve done the scores correctly. It’s a list of City results so City’s score goes first.

tom_ecfc

Just noticed you’ve copied an omission from the Complete Record book. In 1983/84 City qualified for the next round by being a high scoring loser. We played Plymouth in the Southern quarter-final 24th April 1984.
p.s.
I disagree with Pete. You’ve done the scores correctly. It’s a list of City results so City’s score goes first.
I’m not sure who created the original spreadsheet. I’ve just added the links to the spreadsheet information.

tom_ecfc

We played Plymouth in the Southern quarter-final 24th April 1984.
I have added this into the results now. Anyone know who our scorer was?

DawlishBouy

I have added this into the results now. Anyone know who our scorer was?
Mark O'Connor

Pete Martin (CTID)

p.s.
It's an age thing mate! ;) 😅

Rosencrantz

Not sure if this strictly belongs on this thread but it's the best fit I can find. A bit of quibbling about the status of Nick Powell but this is good to see and Ethan could be moving up that table soon.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure if this strictly belongs on this thread but it's the best fit I can find. A bit of quibbling about the status of Nick Powell but this is good to see and Ethan could be moving up that table soon.

Has that latest figure of 2.4 million ever been confirmed? That would mean we have already received 1.1 million of extras on top of the original fee - does that sound about right?
Also, if this list continued Joel Randall's name would come up fairly quickly.

andrew p long

Has that latest figure of 2.4 million ever been confirmed? That would mean we have already received 1.1 million of extras on top of the original fee - does that sound about right?
Also, if this list continued Joel Randall's name would come up fairly quickly.
Sounds about right re Ethan. There's the confusion about whether we have received another appearance based 250k. Initially I (and others) thought that the £1.3m included the 5(?) appearances at that stage with us needing another 10 before we got the next 250k, of which he's played 7.. But it seems maybe it didn't and we got 250k when he reached 10 appearances.

If we got £1.3m + 250k then loan fees of £5.75m would be about right (being £1.55m + 20% x £4.2m)

If we got £1.3m only then it would need loan fees of £6.8m ( £1.3m + 20% x £5.5m)

(E&OE...and others will have a better idea from the accounts whether about £1.1m being received by ECFC for Ethan over that period sounds about right)