• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Substitutions.

Andy_H

Did my eyes decieve me or, did Charlton make 5 substitutions today in 4 substitution opportunities?

FA Laws state; A maximum of 3 "substitution opportunities" are provided to a side during normal time,

But Charlton made 5 substitutions in 4 substitution opportunites. The 45th, 64th, 71st & 86th minutes.

ECFCNo1

Did my eyes decieve me or, did Charlton make 5 substitutions today in 4 substitution opportunities?

FA Laws state; A maximum of 3 "substitution opportunities" are provided to a side during normal time,

But Charlton made 5 substitutions in 4 substitution opportunites. The 45th, 64th, 71st & 86th minutes.
Half time sub doesn't count as a stoppage

ryancooper327

A maximum of 3 "substitution opportunities" are provided to a side during normal time, and an extra opportunity during extra time. Substitutions can be made during half-time breaks during normal and extra time, and full time breaks (before the start of extra time), but do not count as substitution opportunities

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure it warranted a new thread.

Case closed