• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread 2023

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sounds the perfect deal to me.
Sell him on Monday.
Bank the 2 Million by Tuesday
With the certain knowledge that he'll be back by Wednesday.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pierce sweeney is a good player but he ainโ€™t worth 2 million !
I agree! I can't believe we undersold him when he must be worth closer to 5 Million :)

Grecianpasty

Connor Wickham anyone?

Grecianman135

Connor Wickham anyone?
No thanks he huff's and puffs to much and his injuries have been atrocious

Grecianman135

However... Junior Stanislas anyone?? ;) ๐Ÿ‘โœ

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Trapdoor

He's 33 which is getting on a bit for wingers... but he's still got some quality. Wouldn't mind seeing him here for a couple of years.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's 33 which is getting on a bit for wingers... but he's still got some quality. Wouldn't mind seeing him here for a couple of years.
Surely under the Trade Description Act he should now be marketing himself as Senior Stanislav?
Mind you, if he's got a younger and equally talented brother....

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this a suggestion or have we actually spoken to him? Providing he can still run heโ€™s be an unreal signing.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree! I can't believe we undersold him when he must be worth closer to 5 Million :)
Disappointed to see him go have always liked Sweenz but if true ยฃ2M seems to be a bit surprising.

Astonishing three or four years for him being given the number 26 shirt as at the time not rated very highly. Got stuck in to prove and did prove MT wrong.

Left for Swindon returned almost immediately having realised very quickly what a basket case the Club then was.

Played a major part in Cityโ€™s promotion and in a creditable performance last season back in league one.

Now if true going to play in the Championship and bringing in ยฃ2M to the City coffers still taking it with the proverbial pinch of salt but on the face of it a remarkable story all round.