• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely Devon Live would not make this up?
It's a known fact that devon live get their info from other football sites including this one. Their own investigative journalism is non existent.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a known fact that devon live get their info from other football sites including this one. Their own investigative journalism is non existent.
Perhaps we could hold a competition to see who can post the wildest story on Exeweb which gets picked up and published on Devon Live ? :cool:

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
They reported my death a few years back so anything is possible :mad::mad::mad:
This reminds me of an interview years ago with (I think) the veteran actor A.E. Matthews. He said that he looked in the Times obituary column every morning, and if he wasn't in it, he got up and went to work.

Banksy

Argyle have made some good signings this window in Mumba, Butcher and Whittaker!
They don’t look bad , proves decent players are prepared to come down to darkest Devon. Of course , we don’t know what wages arrangement Argyle has , might have been a little too rich for us , who knows?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
This reminds me of an interview years ago with (I think) the veteran actor A.E. Matthews. He said that he looked in the Times obituary column every morning, and if he wasn't in it, he got up and went to work.
I had so many phone calls and enquiries I was beginning to believe it myself but I was still breathing so was re-assured (y)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
They don’t look bad , proves decent players are prepared to come down to darkest Devon. Of course , we don’t know what wages arrangement Argyle has , might have been a little too rich for us , who knows?
Apparently truckloads of free pasties are involved in transfer processes in darkest Debon !

Banksy

Apparently truckloads of free pasties are involved in transfer processes in darkest Debon !
I suppose the purists among us will argue that the gargs are really from darkest Cornwall!

budegrecian

I suppose the purists among us will argue that the gargs are really from darkest Cornwall!
No, no, no.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Their Pasties may be, from Cornwall but Plymouth has always been in Devon, and has pretty much been the case since Devon was invented. Whether that is a good thing is up for debate...

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I think we all may need this just to cheer us up a bit!! ENJOY!!