• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

tom_ecfc

Picture doing the rounds on twitter of someone giving an interview in the middle of the stanno heart on the BB???
They are being filmed, by what looks like, Zandie.

Grecianpasty

I reckon he won't be registered to play by Saturday, so I'm expecting an official announcement at the start of Saturdays game 😍

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon he won't be registered to play by Saturday, so I'm expecting an official announcement at the start of Saturdays game 😍
He will I thunk? The registration would have had to be completed last night.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
If this is Jay and the interview has only just been filmed, it may be some time yet before we get an official announcement!
That could just be them filming Park Life as well. Hopefully the announcement will come soon as I too have been told it's incoming.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is big time drama and I love it.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
That could just be them filming Park Life as well. Hopefully the announcement will come soon as I too have been told it's incoming.
Whoever took that photo needs a new phone with a better camera.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely anyone would have had to have been officially registered by 23.00 (or 11pm in old money) last evening.

So even if it is JS the deal would have to have been sealed by then and the player would, presumably), be eligible?

Hopefully it was done over "zoom" (from Sparkford services?) but the media team have held back for the "big reveal"?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me too

CWH-NYC_

Me too, but refreshing phone every 5 minutes for 2 days is getting a bit tiring.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite. It would have been a bit of an anti-climax to let the news dribble out overnight. Kudos to the club for maximising the suspense!