• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't think it can be a wrap until we've heard the thoughts of Matt Taylor. We're almost at 4 000 posts, though, which would perhaps be a suitable end point.
I'm still wondering what happened to Janoi Donacien

geoffwp

Wasn't your job to essentially lecture? 😉
True max but didn't realise I was apparently still doing the job!!. I'll have to make sure I use more smiley/laughing emojis to underline humour.

IndoMike

Mike, you stalking me or something as every time I post something you say I'm lecturing which, as you know, is rubbish. Heat getting to you maybe?
I'm just stating a fact. It's annoying when you constantly make sweeping comments about "posters" in a negative light, as if you always occupy the higher moral ground.Yes, it's lecturing. You're free to do it and I'm free to call it out. If you think I'm stalking you, you're mistaken. If you look at the "recent views" or whatever it is called you will see I never look you up.
This is an opinion-based website and some of us don't always agree with everything the club does, everything Matt does ++ . Doesn't mean we don't support City
So this is my lecture in return.
Great news about Jay S and not opposed to to the signing of Mr.Smith: will give Sparkes a target to aim at
Onwards and upwards !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ozzie Zanzala will be the first signing.
Post #9 and so wrong.

Who else got it wrong?

:)

denzel

Post #9 and so wrong.

Who else got it wrong?

:)
Max in post #22. Dead right with intheknow, just thought it would be wrapped up in 100 pages...

Grecianpasty

This shows how out of touch some fans are. Jay Stansfield is coming nowhere near Exeter. Have you forgotten last years on loan strikers Amond, Zanzala and Philips?
This quote is a goal of the season nomination @tonykellowfan

milts

400 pages and what a way for it to end.

Cowshed Grecian

I'm just stating a fact. It's annoying when you constantly make sweeping comments about "posters" in a negative light, as if you always occupy the higher moral ground.Yes, it's lecturing. You're free to do it and I'm free to call it out. If you think I'm stalking you, you're mistaken. If you look at the "recent views" or whatever it is called you will see I never look you up.
This is an opinion-based website and some of us don't always agree with everything the club does, everything Matt does ++ . Doesn't mean we don't support City
So this is my lecture in return.
Great news about Jay S and not opposed to to the signing of Mr.Smith: will give Sparkes a target to aim at
Onwards and upwards !
I completely agree..it’s opinions, which is exactly what a forum is. No one’s opinion is factually Correct. Claiming everything is all rosy all the time when it’s not is actually more toxic IMO. A lot of people travel many miles watching City and are allowed to voice their opinion. We all want the same thing-City to achieve the best we can.

Grecian2K

Don't forget that we've also filled the arguably most important position with a glovesman built like a brick outhouse.

In fact I've almost forgotten old what's his name now currently back warming the bench in South Yarkshire. (Not that I'm begrudging what Cam did to lift us back into L1...just wondering about his career choices)

dommers

Some potentially good loan signings have arrived which is clearly although I'm dissapointed we didn't actually anyone sign anyone apart from the GK. Still think the squad is a bit thin if we get a couple injuries but we'll see.