• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Failed 2 medicals is what I was told. Still training with us but deal looking less likely due to the medical issue!
Good. Think we’ll dodge a bullet if he doesn’t sign.

Average Joe

Good. Think we’ll dodge a bullet if he doesn’t sign.
If he signs on anything more then a pay as you play basis I'll cancel my membership.

AB Ciren

Have they? Premiership, and Championship experience with Brum and WBA. England U17 and U19 international, Ipswich paid £500K only 12 months ago, given 3 year contract, 1 poor loan placement shouldn't decide a players career, maybe needs a move away to sort himself out, where better than the home of football -SJP.
What about Simpson at Ipswich had a good loan spell at Swindon until he was recalled. Big strong and fast

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
What about Simpson at Ipswich had a good loan spell at Swindon until he was recalled. Big strong and fast
Would be nice but doesn't tie in with AA's * clue

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
So, 20 minutes to go or I call bs

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, 20 minutes to go or I call bs
It won't be announced today, tomz, when all the players are having a rest day prior to their jaunt up to t' Stanley, give the media boys summin to do!

rifraf

It won't be announced today, tomz, when all the players are having a rest day prior to their jaunt up to t' Stanley, give the media boys summin to do!
Rest day is tomorrow -some squad members had light training at C&F on return from hotel today circa lunchtime I believe. Travel to AS Friday for Sat League game.

DawlishBouy

Early in the window someone suggested that Plymouth’s released youngsters would be worth looking at. Quite surprising we didn’t offer any of them trials.
Here is where some of them have ended up:
Ethan Mitchell signed for Wigan.
Angel Wariuh has just signed for Brentford
Oscar Massey (age 16) signed for Swindon and made his first team debut in the League Cup.
Oscar Rutherford (18) signed for Eastleigh and has played as sub in their first 3 games.

DJG.ECFC

Here we goooooo

simcity