• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank you!!! It's time

GrecianWonder

Pete where is the finished product?? Give us an example

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
On the contrary, Pete, I'd suggest that it had become clear we couldn't afford to keep Artur and Mr Pym was very wisely given extra first team time.
Pate doesn't do sensible. :)

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
On the contrary, Pete, I'd suggest that it had become clear we couldn't afford to keep Artur and Mr Pym was very wisely given extra first team time.
Is the right answer!!

Pate doesn't do sensible. :)
Again is the right answer....!!

PeteUSA

And I'm sure beyond doubt that Tisdale doesnt do sensible either! Shoving a youngster in goal for crucial games at the end of last season, who wasnt playing particularly well, and fresh off the back of a 'mare' playing for the youth team! Luckily Tisdale got away with it; but if he hadn't, and we'd lost our league place, Tisdale deserved to be hung by the balls from the flagpole at the top of the Guildhall!

What was the thread topic again?

Antony Moxey

I see your ban didn't make you any less of a d*ck.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
I see your ban didn't make you any less of a d*ck.
I'm enjoying the irony here (clap)

Antony Moxey

I'm enjoying the irony here (clap)
I find that hard to believe as you clearly have little concept of what irony is.

STURTZ

And I'm sure beyond doubt that Tisdale doesnt do sensible either! Shoving a youngster in goal for crucial games at the end of last season, who wasnt playing particularly well, and fresh off the back of a 'mare' playing for the youth team! Luckily Tisdale got away with it; but if he hadn't, and we'd lost our league place, Tisdale deserved to be hung by the balls from the flagpole at the top of the Guildhall!

What was the thread topic again?
So who can we give credit to for the fact that Pym played very well and helped save our league place?:S