• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank you

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
To Paul Tisdale and all the footballing backroom staff, all the players from yesterday's debutant Tom Nicholls to the effervescent player of the year Jamie Cureton, all the non-football club staff, directors, trustees, BoSsers and most of all my fellow supporters, the most heartfelt thank you I could ever give.

I would also like to wish the very best of luck to (in no particular order) Paul Jones, Ben Watson, James Norwood, Jake Thomson, Dan Western, Noah Keats and Joe Heath in their future careers, either inside or outside football, and hope to see them back at The Park showing us we were wrong.

Lastly, my heartfelt best wishes to the families of our fallen comrades, Marie Stansfield, her children and the Stansfield family as a whole. Also the same to the Kellow family, who loved and cherished the person I wanted to emulate in my youth, the legend that was, is and will always be Tony Kellow. In finishing, it is only fit to mention my fellow supporters that have been lost during the past season, whose faces will always be remembered at St. JP.

What a fantastic season of highs, and the lowest of lows, coupled with the greatest achievement of our long history.

The future's bright, it's red and white.

Thanks again.

Spanky

Rog H K

Well said. [y]

times like this you need a like post button. [y]

Oh and thanks to Flybe for all their work. Could not ask for a better club sponsor. Long may in continue.

MudDazey

Well said! [G]

Last edited:

Fareham Grecian

Beautiful post.

hatch4england

Beautifully put.

Other then the tragic loss of Adam Stansfield, this has been a season to savour. They don't come along often: cherish them.

[y] Great post

exesaddler

Absolutely Spot On!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
All the best to Ryan Harley at Swansea as well! [y]